Ambassador Catering Equipment is a proud member of the SilverChef Diamond Dealers Club.
A new Club has been formed with selected Hospitality Industry Dealers that will work together with SilverChef to ensure our customers continue to benefit and receive a great service experience from start to finish.
When you sign up for a SilverChef Rent-Try-Buy solution you can expect a faster and more efficient approval process. As a Diamond Dealer Ambassador Catering Equipment is eligible to pre-approve Rent-Try-Buy applications up to $25,000 including GST. (∗Terms & Conditions Apply). Therefore, with Ambassador Catering Equipment as your single point of contact, we can ensure you get a more personal service and greater purchase experience when you deal with us.
Looking to purchase something from us? Why not ask about how SilverChef can assist you and your next purchase by calling us on 1300 797 084
Silver Chef offers funding for all types of Commercial Restaurant Equipment and Commercial Catering Equipment through its Standard Option. And now, with the launch of its SWIFT Option, you can also fund a complete fit-out* – everything from stainless steel benches and shelves, to custom-made equipment and exhaust hoods.
Silver Chef supports business big or small, old or new, Australia wide. It offers funding for a variety of industries within the hospitality including but not limited to:
- Hospitality Schools & Colleges
∗Please note: Silver Chef does not fund tabletop items.
How Does It Work?
The Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® Solution is perfect for restaurateurs and caterers who want to keep their options open. With the Rent-Try-Buy® Solution, you aren’t locked into a long-term contract. Instead, it offers a 12-month agreement, so your business has the flexibility to:
- Purchase equipment at any time during the first 12 months and receive a 75% rental rebate.
- Return equipment at the end of the 12-month agreement if it is no longer required.
- Continue to rent – and we’ll simply continue to reduce your purchase price.
- Upgrade should you decide your business has outgrown the original equipment.
On this Master Agreement you are free to add additional equipment anytime, up to your approval limit. There’s no need to pay any extra documentation fees or fill out a new agreement.
Example — Standard Option
Just say you rent assets valued at $10,000. By choosing the Rent-Try-Buy® Solution, you could look forward to:
∗∗Net rent after-tax savings plus purchase price
A refundable security bond of an amount equal to 13 weeks is required with the signed agreement. A Document Fee of $195 will also apply.
Total asset value on each contract must be a minimum of $1500.
Benefits of the Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® Solution include:
- Low weekly rental repayments.
- A chance to free up your valuable working capital.
- The ability to try before you buy.
- Peace of mind knowing you’re not stuck with equipment that isn’t perfect for your needs.
- The ability to add further equipment as your business grows.
- A 12 month agreement – don’t get locked into a long-term lease.
- The net cost of funding after tax deductions is 7%.
- No directors’ guarantees, so you don’t have to put your house on the line!
- Rental payments are 100% tax-deductible.
- Renting is off ‘balance sheet’, meaning it doesn’t affect your capacity to borrow for future expansion.
Renting vs Leasing
If you’ve made the smart decision not to tie up capital in Catering Equipment, you now must weigh the option of renting against the more common financing option: leasing.
While leasing may look like a good idea at first glance, you need to take into account the full impact leasing Kitchen Equipment will have on your businessc.
|Four-year fixed contract||Off-Balance Item|
|On-balance item||No Director’s guarantee required|
|Director’s guarantee required||Buy with 75% rebate on the rent you’ve paid|
|No discounted purchase option||Return or continue renting (& lower the purchase price)|
|Stuck with the equipment|
A lease is a balance sheet item – which reduces your equity, your ability to borrow and, accordingly, your availability of working capital. Rent is an ‘off-balance’ sheet item (like salaries or electricity). This means that rental contracts have no impact on your equity, or on your ability to borrow.
A lease requires a lot of paperwork and binds you into a four year contract. This contract makes it difficult to trade or sell your equipment when it comes time to upgrade your kitchen.
A Silver Chef Rent-Try-Buy® agreement involves minimal paperwork, meaning you can get the equipment you need immediately – and enjoy the flexibility to upgrade whenever it suits.